Lets focus on ME

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Heather my Travel Agent Rocks!

What would I ever do without my Travel Agent Heather?

Maybe have a savings account?

As a Financial Adviser, we always talk to our clients about their centre of influences........people they trust & kind of listen to...........family, friends and professionals in their lives...such as accountants, lawyers, bankers. Never do we mention Travel Agents.

Mine is a huge influence in my life.

She sends me to places I may never think of going.

One such place was Columbia. Yup. I was there. I also convinced 3 other people to go with me. It was an inexpensive vacation. Heather recommended it. We all had a great time.

I also made it to Cambodia and Vietnam. I really wanted to go to India. Heather recommended those 2 awesome countries and I LOVED my very first organized Gap Adventure!

I am now going on a Dragoman adventure. It involves camping. For those that love the outdoors.

http://www.dragoman.com/destinations/tripdetails.php?cat=wsr

Heather has recommended it.

What can I say, other than Heather ROCKS and I have no savings account!

Oh........Heather if you are reading this.......I still want to go to India one day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit I know this one called Heather. She is a good one . Those of us who know her are all very lucky.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Isabel,

Just checking in to make sure you arrived safely .. blog when you can .. I look forward to hearing all about Carnival -- I still can't belive you are there!!

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home