Lets focus on ME

Monday, January 08, 2007

Photographs and Memories

I finally have a digital camera!

A very useful Christmas present I got this year from my special relatives.

This got me thinking about all the photo albums I've accumulated over the years. I have a lot of them. Most are neatly organized, but do I need them all?

Do I really need more than one picture of an event or of an individual or group of people?

And do these pictures really trigger my memory?

The answers I came up with are, yes..... I want them all, and no.... I only need some of them.

I now have a project on the go to clean up and organize all my photo albums so that I reduce what I presently have to half of where I started from.

I still plan on having future photo albums...but they will definitely be a bit more focused as to what pictures are placed in there.

All very doable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home