Lets focus on ME

Sunday, December 10, 2006

My Zodiac Forecast

An astrological forecast, as of a person's future, based on a diagram of the aspect of the planets and stars at a given moment.

Not sure if I believe this stuff...........but I do kind of fit a Sagittarian profile....
  • Has a lot of nervious energy and are very optimistic
  • Will overlook details so that the overall picture can be considered
  • Warm and friendly
  • Likes to talk a great deal making it difficult for others to get a work in edgewise
  • Loves to travel
  • Adaptable, tolerant, philosophical, knowledgeable, honest and outspoken
  • Constructive, clear-sighted, generous, cheerful, loyal and independent

Possible negative aspects...........

  • Rebellious, hasty, hypocritical, too outspoken, intolerant
  • Lack of concentration

Oh boy............... I guess it's true!

I see absolutely no issues with me being a Sagittarian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home