Lets focus on ME

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Candles and Colors

I'm just catching up on some of the notes I took on my recent travels, and found one that I wrote while I visited an old Monastery in Antigua.

This was after visiting the candle making shop on site (this place uses tons and tons of candles to light up the place...27,000 a month!).

Color of your unscented candle and what it means:
  • RED. Love, Faith & Will
  • GREEN. Business & Prosper
  • BLUE. Work & Luck
  • PINK. Health & Hope
  • PURPLE. Against bad habits & evil thoughts
  • BABY BLUE. Money, Happiness & Trips
  • YELLOW. Protection for adults
  • WHITE. Protection for children

And from the internet I see that...........

Birthday Candles Symbolize New Beginnings & Entertainment

Wedding Candles Symbolize Unity

Candles are used to HEAL

Candle Vigils Symbolize Unity, Hope & Remembrance

Candles are used to symbolize ROMANCE

Candles add such a beautiful, peaceful glow to our world, so keep them burning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home