Lets focus on ME

Friday, November 17, 2006

Coming Home

I can't believe that I will be on the 9:35 am flight out of Guatemala tomorrow morning.

I'm so sad.

When I first booked my two month trip, I thought it was a very long time to be away from home and that it was going to be a bit tough at times.

NOPE.

Did NOT happen.

NADA.

I'll have to update a few of the entries on the blog, but other than that, I do look forward to hooking up with my family and friends.

I also need to talk to you Heather about where I will be going next.

These round the world tickets sound quite interesting.

I think I'm kind of ready.

If only I didn't have to backpack it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to reality at least for the rest of us poor sods who still work for a living!! Hee Hee!
Hope youare getting over your jet lag and resting up!
Call you in a few days since i know you will have a ton of calls upon your arrival.
Take care, Is.

Carmen

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home