Lets focus on ME

Friday, November 10, 2006

Erica´s Addictions

  • Her eyebrows. MUST be PERFECT. She has a very special mirror that magnifies all small imperfections to help with this.
  • TV remote control. She LOVES watching TV. For a very smart women (Criminal Lawyer, and recently approved for the British airforce) she really watches a lot of silly shows. She actually watches Gilmor Girls.

This Irish Catholic girl is even dragging me to Church tonight. I think she has us all going with her!

I will be adding on to this Erica blog entry at a later date.

Later date:

  • Erica CANNOT drink. I found her on the bathroom floor in Roatan one evening. What a mess!
  • Erica LOVES to sleep. Yes, two days straight after the bathroom incident. It was even difficult for her to suntan. Too hot and it hurt.
  • Erica HATES spiders. She travels with her own mosquito netting. Tapes it to the ceiling. It falls and tangles her all up. Her brother set her up with all this gear she does not know how to use.
  • Erica doesn't like RUDE people. Michelle.
  • Erica LOVES her boyfriend. Warwick.

I must say... although Erica is a little princess that loves all that glitters (especially diamonds), we did make great roommates!

I know she misses me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home