Lets focus on ME

Friday, November 10, 2006

Para mi Amigos

I LOVE getting comments! Thanks everyone!!

Wade & Kelly: Congrats on the Annual Achievers! WOW! Well deserved. Don´t worry on packing, as this type of vacation is all FIVE STAR! You can bring a suitcase with wheels. Yippee!

Anna: No peas at the market. They have a veggie and fruit section...but I guess peas are not in season. I haven´t seen any the whole time I´ve been away.........and believe me I have looked!

Luca: Mia is going to look so pretty in all the cute clothes I´m buying her from Latin America! I´ve just purchased her a RED evening gown to wear on special occasions. She will look just like a little doll. I´m still laughing over this dress. I just bought it and everyone I show it to just smiles and says how cute it is. I´m not so sure you will like it. Krystal will though.

Steve: I hope you are looking into a great long trip for you and Angela. Now is the time to do it!

Val & Denis: Rose bushes? Oh my god I´m scared. Can I say thank you AFTER I see what you both did to my pad?

Jr: Wait till you see all my pictures! Once I develop them of course. You will have to help me shop for a digital when I get home....I´m so convinced now that I need one. Especially as I am the only one in the WORLD that still has a film camera. I need to fit in going forward.

Monica: I know you will be happy to read that I will be shopping for a digital and will have one in 2007. I´m a bit slow to get it when it comes to technology.

Carmen: Don´t book a short vacation to Canada in January.........maybe you can go home via Vegas and we go party there for a few days.

Heather: I need a job in the travel industry........will you be hiring for a tour guide or something exotic that I would like? We need to talk.

I love my life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Is!

I already booked my trip to Canada but you know I am flexible so I will book another one to Vegas. Actually I will be in Vegas tomorrow(I am near the mexican border now and will be connecting to Nashville thru Vegas). Can Vegas handle us for 3 days?
Take care and safe travels!
Love ,Carmen

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home