Lets focus on ME

Friday, November 17, 2006

Back in Antigua

I'm so happy to be back!

I love this place..............it feels so comfortable for me.

We got in last night around 6 pm. Private shuttle from Copan Honduras.

Our Hotel is not at the original one we were booked at due to it being full. We are at Hotel Posada Real..which is about one block away.

Several of the folks had to triple up. I was lucky and had to just share with Adi the training tour leader. Room 101. Okay room. I wasn't in there long enough to really notice much, but I think it had a small TV. I know the shower worked alright....and it had hot water.

At 8:30 pm, our group met up for our last dinner together at Las Palmas. The joining group also met us, as this tour continues on through Guatemala and Mexico.

It was quite the party, with all the fines being dolled out by Fine Master Marita!

We then carried the party to La Sala for salsa dancing. A few of us could not stop dancing, so we just kept on dancing at the after hours party.

The Cafecito. 15 Quetzales cover.

Erica, Marita and me of course.

Home at four thirty am. Crazy night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Isabela,
Welcome back - to your second home it sounds like! I finally commented on your 10Nov blurb. Thinking of returning to our real world are you -- or extending your stay???

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home