Lets focus on ME

Friday, November 10, 2006

No Diving for ME!

For those of you that think I will be continuing this crazy extreme sporting and sundry activites, rest assured that I will NOT be diving in Roatan.

All the folks on the tour are really looking forward to updating their dives, or even getting their PADI certificate as I guess this is one of the cheapest places to do it.....but NOT ME!

I can´t swim and I hate having water on my face....add being in the dark and relying on a tank to help you breathe .........

Pat M.....I know you love this kind of stuff, but I´ll fill you in via what the others TELL me.

I´m a spectator when it comes to water sports NOT a player.

I had moments of insanity when I signed up for the whitewater kayaking trip.

This will NOT be happening with diving.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know that you aren't completely crazy...glad you didn't dive in.

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot....I like reading the comments too.

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Isabel,
I can't believe how much time and how many new adventures you have had since I last read. It has been a bit overwhelming in my office - I an now officially the owner of Travel Masters -- yep, Isabel, it finally happened. It was great to get caught up with you. I loved Roatan .. oh, and I loved Nicaragua - you're bringing back great memories for me. I think you are coming home soon - can hardly wait to see and hear all in person!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home