Lets focus on ME

Friday, November 10, 2006

Horse Carriage Ride

This morning 6 of us went for a ride around Granada.

We had 2 carriages, three of us in each.

I went with Erica and Marita. Our driver was dressed in really cool boots and hat . He also had great green eyes (blue when he dressed differently (his words).

Our horsey ride took one hour and cost a total of 130 cordoba´s ($9.00 Canadian). We gave him 150 Cordoba´s ($10.00 Canadian) and another $1.00 USD tip.

There was a lot of talk about some guy named William Walker...with reference to 2 American films, which I have since googled:

Walker's campaign has inspired two films, both of which take considerable liberties with his story: Burn! (1969) starring Marlon Brando, and Walker (1987) starring Ed Harris. Walker's name is used for the main character in Burn!, though the character is not meant to represent the historical William Walker.

I might have to rent them when I get home.

I´m not really into history........but I like movies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home