Lets focus on ME

Saturday, August 12, 2006

World News

In the past I subscribed to the Calgary Herald on a daily basis. As I found the news far too depressing, I cancelled this daily delivery several months ago. Mind you, I still need my weekly fix, so I get the Friday and Saturday edition (as well as the odd Sunday).

Nothing has changed- still sad news with very few uplifting stories.

My horoscope however, was PERFECT on Friday:

All the areas that you natually like are beautifully favoured now: travel, dealing with foreign countries, studying new subjects, exploring philosophy, spirituality, politics and big questions. After all, you're a truth seeker.

I LOVED it!!

I'm off to mail 4 envelopes containing 9 books and 2 magazines to my friend Monica via her Mother in Winnipeg. I'm breaking down and using Canada Post once again.........let's see if they get it right this time.......hopefully all 4 envelopes will arrive to their destination!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home