Lets focus on ME

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I CAN

I've wanted to set up a blog for months! I know I will make tons of mistakes- but oh what fun it will be! Hopefully it will be a fun experience for those reading it. For those of you that know me, you know that I try all sorts of stuff, so blogging should not surprize you. You may even wonder why it's taken me so long to get this going. Answer: 1. I suck at technology. and 2. I've been super busy not working. I can't wait to see what this looks like................I'll be calling Luigi often to help me with this I'm sure- especially if I will be posting pictures. I still don't have a digital and I have no idea how to use the scanner that I bought years and years ago. Here we go...........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Testing to see if this works.

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can (and do) anything that you put your mind to...way to go!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home