Lets focus on ME

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Perfectionists and those that AREN'T

I am trying to be a much more patient person, especially when it comes to other people doing things WRONG the FIRST time.

Is it too much to ask for Canada Post to send an Express Post envelope within the 24 hours they say? Would this not mean that a Tuesday AM drop off by me, is to be received by Wednesday PM by the receipient NOT Friday AM. This was the conversation I had to have with their friendly 1-800 we don't care line.

I also had to have another conversation with Telus, after another service I have with them was cancelled by me. Voicemail. An overcharged monthly fee ( $ 6.95 compared to an answering machine I just bought at Wal-Mart for a one time charge of $19.00 and it does the same thing (well almost)). The conversation I had to have with the other 1-800 we don't care line was that my phone was still beeping to indicate I had messages BUT I was not allowed to pick them up due to cancellation of service mid day by Telus and the messages were left on my phone in the morning. Oh, I get it now............BUT this should perhaps go into a whole new topic of LACK of SERVICE.........

Did I mention that I'm still looking for a Female Family Doctor due to mine retiring end of March???

We won't even go there.............I think you get my drift on this whole confusing conversation............. The FIRST time always HURTS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home