Lets focus on ME

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Lightweight

It's Sunday and I'm still in my PJ's at 6:00 pm. I'm suffering from a night out at Moose's and then Kate's after hours party! People are crazy out there (and I'm not just talking about the Riders fans). Crazy Crazy..........

Everyday is a long weekend/weekend for me right now, but I do notice that a lot of the folks in the City leave during the 3 day one's........especially when the weather is great. BC has many Albertans that own a summer home there. It's true that there is a lot of money kicking around right now in our fine city......so people like to spend it!

Friday was a great day for a facial and for visiting with a few friends. I have great friends.

Tip: Football players are not very nice people to chat with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home