Lets focus on ME

Thursday, August 03, 2006

So I think I can dance

What a great day today! My Goddaughter Abigail spent the day with me. We started out at 8:30 am- breakfast at Humpty's, then off to Petland to visit all the pets, next Starbucks- for what else- tall non-fat Tazo Chai's and then off to Michaels' craft store. After I convinced the "Kid's summer craft" Leader that I was 11 years old too, she let me paint a flower pot as well. We then hit the movie theatre for a chick flick (I'm still not sure the movie was age appropriate for an 11 year old- but what do I know.........) . All this fun.......so we had to stop and eat at Subway and then go shopping. Jacobs, Winners, Le Chateau, Payless Shoes & Wal-Mart.......we love you! Oh.....Indigo books also rocks.

Man I'm tired. All this in 10 hours. I love being 11 again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home