Lets focus on ME

Monday, August 07, 2006

Feng Shui

Today I was reminded of some of the principles of Feng-Shui by my good friend Siu Yin in Vancouver. After the conversation, I pulled out my book (I have a book on just about everything) and then googled this topic to refresh myself. I also pulled out my notes of a weekend course I took on this several years ago. Believe what you will, but I will be uncluttering my living space this week. I'm going to attach a link that is a great source of info:
http://www.fengshuitips.co.uk/health.htm

Some of my notes on the course I took:
When you change yourself, you change your space. Changing your space is a reflection of inner change. Therefore, physical space is a reflection of who you are at any given moment.

Wherever you go is where you are.....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home