Lets focus on ME

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Professor Tips

I meet this really smart guy on the train way back when who knows something about everything.

I found some scribbled notes with some of this advice...which was on pretty well every topic known to man.

Tip 1: Drink carrot juice everyday. It maintains youth. I can't verify that on google...but I did find a good article on the benefits.
http://www.living-foods.com/articles/carrotjuice.html

Tip 2: If you believe in palmistry....you should stamp an imprint of your hand every 3 months....as lines on your hand change that often. Having your palm read every 3 months will also reflect all these changes. I don't even care to google this one.

Tip 3: If you are having issues with your loved one....sit down and write a letter to each other. 90% of your problems will be solved this way as you then sit down and discuss the letter with each other. Now that makes perfect sense to me. No need to google verify that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home