Lets focus on ME

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Love Bangkok

There is so much to do here in this fabulous city!

Because I did a lot of stuff last time I was in Bangkok and Northern Thailand.....I am just hanging around not doing much.

Things I am not doing:
  • I am not going to hang out by the pool. It's full of twenty year olds. It's good to see that some of their bodies look like shit. Cellulite is not a great thing when you are 20 years old. Neither is fat. Or.......super bleached hair.
  • I am not going to another temple. I've seen enough religious places.
  • I am not going drinking. I'm spending what little money I have on material things.
  • I am not getting a tattoo. Oh....I might have to rethink that.

Things I am doing:
  • Eating. I can't stop. I love the food here.
  • Shopping. It's a need.
  • Going to internet cafes. Air-condition need.
I love my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home