Lets focus on ME

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Knock Offs

It's everywhere in this part of the world. You've got to love it!

DVD movies in Thailand go for around 100 to 150 baht each....depends where you get them from. Sometimes you can negotiate for lower if you buy a lot of them from the same spot.

I just picked up 10 DVD movies for 40 Baht each......that's $1.40 each....wow!!

I purchased them in Burma.....very nicely packaged. They look like the real thing.

Things are super cheap in Burma.

I had to pick up a few even if it's the start of my trip.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Is, if your bag gets too heavy you can always mail some things to me and I'll mail them to you in Calgary.

After I watch all the movies, of course.

xo monica

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home