Lets focus on ME

Friday, December 28, 2007

Room with No View

I had planned on checking into one of the hotels on Khao San Road (where all the backpackers stay)....however there was a slight change of plans (a whole separate blog entry).

I tried to first check into the First Hotel...which is the hotel I will be meeting up with for my tour....and as they were all booked up (good thing....as they charge 2,000 Bhat a night $65.00), I ended up going around the corner to Opera Hotel.

My room is right by the pool. 102. One double bed. TV. Air conditioning. Bathroom with tub/shower (no hot water). No windows. All this for 750 Bhat a night $25.00. I booked for 2 nights.

An upgrade to a room with a window would of been 150 Bhat more.....$5.00.

I figure I can spend my $5.00 on something else (like a massage).

I'm pre-booked into D & D Inn on Khao San Road for when I return from my tour....550 Bhat...$18.00 per night. I just need to advise if I want to stay on longer.

Not sure if I get a window in that room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home