Lets focus on ME

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Say No to Working

I'm the perfect poster child for this 'say no' to work campaign!

My plans so far on my next adventure:

I leave Calgary Dec 26th, via Vancouver to Bangkok (via Beijing)... returning home April 25th. I leave Bangkok on the 22nd with a stop over in Tokyo for a few days. I used my Aeroplan points for the flight. Yippee!!! No cost there...other than some tax of about $250.00.

I'll be picking up a Northern Thailand tour for 15 days.....visiting hill tribes, elephants, rivers, falls, hellfire pass, trekking and rafting. Yipee!!!!

Once I get back to Bangkok, my focus will be to get to Delhi as I will be picking up a tour of Northern and Southern India for over 1 month.

Once there I'll be doing some volunteer work or just being lazy in Goa.

I love not working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home