Lets focus on ME

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Slimy Western Males

Okay...maybe I should not stereotype them ALL in this category....but it sure grosses me out when I see some of the Western men over here.

My first glance at this world was years ago when I travelled with several friends to Thailand. We spent some time in Bangkok, then went over to a beach resort...Pattaya...for a few weeks.

The place was crawling with Western men.....fullfilling there illegal sex needs with kids and other men/women. I was truly disgusted.

It's one of those things you really don't forget, and unfortunately I have now painted most men travelling to these parts of the world as slimy.... especially when you see them with young Asian girls.

I haven't seen any 'pedophile' acts anymore due to the Government crackdown...but I'm sure they exist.

It's a sad sad world out there when it comes to sex perverts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home