Lets focus on ME

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Carnaval In Brazil

It,s going to be wild!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_Carnival

The tour starts tomorrow night and I found out via the front desk that there are 93 people plus 15 crew from Dragoman.

You can see the hotels and restaurants decorating their lobbies up already.

We have our debriefing around 5 pm on Friday night and get all the scoop as too what we will be doing and when. I can,t wait!

I met another person...Mark....British guy....Chartered Accountant....who is touring with Dragoman for 4 sections. He finishes up in Peru in June.

Fun guy.

We are all going out for drinks once I finish up blogging.

I,m going to help both Alice and Mark in setting up their own blog.

This beats sending emails.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Isabel,

Wow, I can hardly believe you are there getting ready for Carnaval!!

Have fun!!

Heather

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should be a "wow" experience. Just think that this was not much more than an idea about 6 weeks ago!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home