Lets focus on ME

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Lazy Sunday Numero Dos

I can´t believe I´ve been here for one full week already and have established a routine!

Got up late this morning. Eightish. Everyone is always up around seven around here....and I´m usually out the door by 8 am. This morning, I was out the door by 9 am. A late start.

Did the internet thing and breakfast at Don Louisa´s......this great spot with a courtyard.

What would I possibly do after this? Shop of course. I went to the other side of the Market today. I´m trying to not do it all in the first few shopping trips. Leave new things to see each week.

It rained on and off today, so this always makes me want to take a nap...........so, I did. My first one here. It was great.............1 to 2:30 pm. Yup, when I nap..........they are long naps!

I then went to Cafe 2000 to catch the 4 pm (really 4:30 pm) pelicula. ¨Crash¨ was playing. A movie I´ve seen but wanted to see again. I highly recommend it.

I sat in one of the comfy chairs with my pepsi and nacho´s with salsa and enjoyed the film.

Simon came in and sat with me for a few minutes before he went off with a pile of young girls-all from his homeland of Norway.

I asked him how old he is. 19. I also asked him if he got lucky last night. He told me no, he got pretty wasted though and was close....but Soren stepped in.

I think I won my bet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home