Lets focus on ME

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Para mi Amigos

Mucho gracias in keeping up with my travels and commenting on my blog!

Steve: The orders were for everyone..........I was just wondering why noone was commenting on my blog. After all, it's all about me me me....... Thanks for keeping up with my travels.

Monica: I'm still scared of everything. I'm just pretending here! It's the Spanish coming out in me.

Jr: Sorry, I don't miss our costco and shopping trips. The shopping here puts our trips to shame. If you were with me, we would need a semi truck to take us home with all our purchases.

Yolanda: Yes, Diego and Alvaro were muy guapo. Diego is 35 and married twice with 3 kids. Alvaro is 15. I know you miss your people. It sucks to be going back to work. To bad so sad.

Heather: You are always so right. This place rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home