Lets focus on ME

Saturday, October 07, 2006

El Pelo Muy Importante

I don't wear make up.........just lipstick. I don't fuss over my clothes or how I look when going out..........BUT..........when it comes to my hair, it's a different story.

Gray hair is not allowed on mi cabeza. Ever since my late 20's this has been muy importante!

Madu, if you are reading this, I found a peluqueria who applied the color I brought with me. I was worried there would be no place to do this, but there are loads of choices. She charged me 50 Quetzales, which is less then $10.00.

I have color all over my neck and around my hairline, but that's just minor..........it was still an okay job!

I'm back to my natural color.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I do know how important hair is to you. And now, I am visualizing the extra color around your face - nice!!

Heather

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home