Lets focus on ME

Friday, September 29, 2006

Wake up call's

Yolanda was hallucinating. She says she was dreaming. I also think she has an addiction to climbing.

We all planned to see the sunrise, so we had to get up at 4 am to make the hike/walk up to pryamid 4. Bags all packed night before. Small snack, water and our headlight ready to go.

Yolanda jumps out of her bed and tells me she is going next door to wake up Giselle and Anne. She then comes back in and tells me to come outside to see the jet black sky with all the stars. I put my head gear on and cover my legs up with a towel (who knows what is out there...) and take a look.
Yolanda keeps chattering away. I go back inside and for whatever reason decide to check out the time on my recently purchased ladybug clock. The kind that looks like a keychain. I don't wear watches, but thought I should get something to tell me what time it was going to be.

Good thing I did. 1:10 am. Yolanda went back to the neighbours and told them to stop getting ready.

We all went back to sleep to get up once again at 4 am for our morning adventure.

Yolanda gets over excited when she knows she is going climbing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home