Lets focus on ME

Friday, April 04, 2008

Travel People

Just this week alone in my hotel....I've met:
  • A couple from New Zealand living in England...both Doctors....travelling India for a few weeks before going back home to New Zealand.
  • A couple from Texas travelling from volunteering via Africa.....holistic medicine...they just completed a 10 day meditation course (where you don't TALK for the whole time)..I've got them helping out for a few days next week at Ladli :)
  • A couple from the USA travelling around India....students studying medicine.
  • A girl going back to the USA from living one year in Thailand teaching English. Finance major...but now starting a clothing business. She was in Jaipur buying material.
  • A guy from Italy....road manager for some huge singer there. He is on a spiritual quest.
  • A couple from England. She is a yoga instructor. Matt is a chef.
  • A guy from Finland....journalist...doing some weather change reports.
That's just a quick sampling of the different types of people I am meeting.

So cool and so very different than the people I meet in my everyday non travelling life.

I love to travel.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're the coolest person I've ever met, Isabelle! I especially love the bog entry where you describe your walk to work each day. I can see it all in front of my eyes and I wish I was there with you!!! I would be clapping for you each time you cross the road too.

Love you!
Monica

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurry back......I think Mia is getting tired of me holding a picture of you to my face saying hi i'm Zia Isabella.......I know you love travelling but your family and new nieces sure miss you......well Mia does anyways Kiara just stares and says "who is this girl named Isabella?"

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home