Lets focus on ME

Monday, March 31, 2008

Beers and Board Members

What are the chances of running into a board member of the Denmark Fair Trade organization?

High chance if you are me and drinking beer on the rooftop of my hotel.

I met David on the Friday night and had him at Ladli yesterday morning filming all three locations so he can do a presentation to the Fair Trade operators in Denmark when he gets back mid April.

Crazy...........

David is also going to try and help approval and funding process for membership into the India Fair Trade and then International organization.

It's a long application process with a lot of stuff to put into place........but all is looking good so far.

I've got to drink beer more often.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Eynon said...

I'll second that, we all need to drink beer more often!

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home