Lets focus on ME

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sarita & Kamlesh

There are two young girls...Sarita who is 19 and Kamlesh who is 20 .....that work with the girls at Ladli. They are the teachers at the school.

The 'school' is one big area that is divided only by the students circle around the teacher. This means that you can easily hear and see what is going on next to you.

I found that whenever I was running my sessions next to Sarita & Kamlesh(they teach together) they would often stop what they were teaching (usually Hindi) and participate in my class.

They both love math and learning English.

On Friday I spent some time with them by helping them read.

They were both so happy and excited.

I love it when I see people that truly want to get better at something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home