Lets focus on ME

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Tailors & Me

After enjoying a terrorist movie at the cinema's, I walked over to the Pink City markets to see all the craziness.

I was with Helen the girl I met at Ladli's.

We ended up at one of those little shops that sells panjabi outfits. It took us several hours to have them understand what style and colors we wanted. Pretty entertaining time.

They called us 'difficult'.

Well...........if Helen wants PINK shades and they bring us BROWNS would you not comment that you don't want that color?

I ended up just ordering the pants...after the price went up for both the top and pants. I thought full price was 600 rupees...when in fact it was 950 rupees.

I paid 300 rupees just for the pants....which I tried to pick up this afternoon.

They are too short.

Am I surprized?

Nope. This is India.

Miscommunication is what the tailor told me.

I have to return to pick up the 'altered' pants.

This is India.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home