Lets focus on ME

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Colorful Purchases

I've been trying to not buy anything due to me having just one backpack.

It's not working that great.

My large purchases so far include these cool orange colored bedsheets. 24o cm x 3oo cm..top sheet. 175 cm x 2oo cm...fitted sheet and 52 cm x 82 cm...pillows. I have no idea if they will fit my queen bed. If they do..... I've left instructions with one of my cousins on what my next purchases will be when I'm back or when they come visit me.

I've also purchased 2 art pieces for my house when I was in Milano. Fafa and Fifi. Red.

http://www.banalextra.it/index2004.html

I had to give one of my uncles 2 bags full of stuff to bring to Bologna with him so I didn't have to travel with everything right now.

I'll deal with getting everything in the backpack when I need to.

I know I will need to buy a SUITCASE to help me get everything home.

This is on top of my backpack. ...which by the way only fits a few items of clothing, toiletries and underwear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home