Lets focus on ME

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ciao Ciao Calabria

I'm back in Roma. I took a Eurostar train. 57 Euro's.....9:45 am Paola to Rome Termini...2:15 pm arrival. I went first class...not quite the same as my last experience.

There was a couple with 2 young children. Oldest was a girl....maybe 7 years old. The boy was about 3. Actually he wasn't a boy...he was a holy terror! Screamed the whole time.

Noone seemed to be bothered by this. As mentioned previously.....the children here really misbehave and get away with it.

I arrived in Calabaria bright and early on Aug 4th and stayed until early this morning. 26 nights. 3 of those were spent in Sicily.

I basically spent 3 solid weeks as an Italian beach bum.

I started out with a 45 sun protection and left wearing a 2 sun protection and even playing in the water!

Very salty water.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm if i was on that train i would have done something, being a teacher and all! Ahh Eurostar, nothing beats it!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home