Lets focus on ME

Friday, August 31, 2007

American vs Canadian

One of the girl bartenders here at the Yellow who is an American tells people she is Canadian.

I actually blogged all sorts of stuff on this but then got cut off somehow.

I think it has to do with the anti-terrorism rules they have in Italy.

All I will now say is that I was tired of the Italians saying I was American.

I kept correcting them.

I have loads of American friends that I love...however... I am a Canadian.

C...A...N....A...D...I...A...N

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isabel,
I just caught up with you!I hadn't been reading your blog for quite a while and didn't realize you'd been away so long. I had tried phoning you today and obviously figured out you were out of the country. Sounds like you're having a fantastic trip! If you feel like talking when you get home drop me a line and I'll give you a shout. Take care, Pat M.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home