Lets focus on ME

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Best Day So Far

I love Sarajevo!

I spent most of the day yesterday getting lost in all the streets near our Pension.

I ended up:
  • Starting out the day by cooking these eggs to perfection for Inga & I at our hostel. Boy I can cook!
  • Visting the National Gallery. Entry was free. Mostly modern art. Exhibit was on the theory of color.
  • Shopping and wondering around the Turkish Market. Great stuff to buy.
  • Walking around the park. Stopped to see a street chess game by some old guys. The chess board was huge...painted on the cement. The chess pieces were as large as the people!
  • Seeing a dead person. The ambulance guys were trying to get his heart going. Too late.
  • Finding my way to the post office. An older lady walked me there after I tried to ask her for directions. The people here are awesome!
  • Going on the tunnel tour.
  • Having a one hour massage. 40 kms. Guy was great.
  • Eating a hrana pita. Little spicy sausages in a pita pocket.
  • Drinking these awesome drinks in our room. Vodka and cranberry iced tea with rasberries.
  • Going out dancing with the girls. Club Boemi.

A great day in a great city!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home