Lets focus on ME

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Bye Bye Belgrade

We had the full day in Belgrade on the Wednesday, so Robyn and I went off searching for a massage spot. No luck. The map they gave us with all the streets did not even match the street signs. A very hard way to get around.

It rained most of the day and there was no sun. A dark day in Belgrade.

That evening we went to dinner at this swanky place. None of us really liked it there.

I thought I had ordered a salad with chicken on it. I got one of those chicken salads that are all mushed up with tons of mayo. I sent it back.

Still had to pay for it. Restaurants sure don't work the same way as we take for granted back home. "Service" means something else overseas.

Although Belgrade was a cool place. I much prefered Novi Sad.

Bye Bye Belgrade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home