Lets focus on ME

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Kids and Soccer

I had the pleasure of going to see a 3 year old play what they call soccer several weeks ago in Edmonton.

Dante was a bit shy that night, but he did manage to play goalie for a few minutes at least. His team members often left the field to have a cry or for whatever reason they felt like it. It was very funny to watch. I had to stop laughing and asking where the players were.

The best part was at the end for snack time. I had no idea yogurt came in tubes!

I went to another soccer game a few days ago...this time it was an all girl match. Play off's for my goddaugher Abigail.

Watching 12 year olds play was very different. You really had to know how the game was played.

That didn't matter too much, as Gorete & I did not stop talking the whole time.

The last time I watched a soccer game was on TV and it was the World Cup.

The Italians won of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home