Lets focus on ME

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Compliments and The Color Orange

I love this color. Bright Orange.

Today I was wearing my little bright orange hoodie I bought in Antigua. I bought it at the Gallo, cerveza stand near my favorite internet place. Great memories.

I was also wearing my other orange runners that I bought last summer.

I so matched and looked really cute.

Sitting outside at Starbucks late this afternoon, I had this person walk by and stare at me, then shortly afterwards, walk by again and come tell me that the color looks fantastic on me.

Everyone reacts differently to compliments. I think it depends on one's mood, the subject and who is complimenting.

I was in a great mood...........so I replied with a smile and said "thanks".

As I was getting reading to keep in the habit of blogging, so I won't forget how to do this on my next trip, I thought I would google what the color orange means.

This is what I've discovered:

Orange is a power color. It is one of the healing colors. It is said to increase the craving for food. It also stimulates enthusiasm and creativity. Orange means vitality with endurance. People who like orange are usually thoughtful and sincere.

Very interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home