Lets focus on ME

Friday, June 08, 2007

Europe and Me

My next travel adventure is just around the corner!

I fly out of Calgary June 18th to London- FlyGlobespan- $323.00 one way- includes all taxes. I even upgraded this to the economy- premium service- with the added benefits of: generous seat pitch • 30kg luggage allowance• complimentary seat selection• priority check-in• complimentary drinks• full meal service (which I can select)• in-flight entertainment, and complimentary headsets. Wow!

7,028 Km.........for aprx 9.5 hr flight.

I'll have a 4 hour window to then make a connecting flight at Gatwick airport via British Airways to Prague- $ 95.00 one way-taxes included.

1,035 Km.......for aprx 1.5 hr flight.

Once in Prague, I've set myself up at Atlas Hostel for 4 nights ($20.00 per night- 8 person mixed dorm), before I hook up with my Intrepid tour on June 23rd.

My itinerary with the tour includes Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Vienna, Budapest, Bled, Venice, Lake Garda, Cinque Terre, Florence, Naples and ends in Rome (July 15th).

I plan to stay in Rome for 8 or 9 nights if possible and then I'll make my way over to see the relatives.

Not sure how long I'll stay in Italy. I really want to do some more travelling and hope to get to Munich for Oktoberfest.

My plans are to stay in Europe until I want to come home.

That might be never, so I'm planning to return around my friend Vince's wedding in Toronto on October 20th.

I'll have to wrap my head around the Euro dollar and things not being as cheap as South America.

Na zdraví

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home