Lets focus on ME

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Thirteen Thousand Steps and More

With a sudden burst of energy this morning, I head out to the Lilac Festival.

I walk.

It took me a little over 45 minutes and aprx 6,500 steps to get there.

This was the first time I used a pedometer, so of course I had it attached wrong the first time...but... once I figured it out, the gadget was quite cool to use. It counted every stride I took!

I found this pedometer and the book that came with it when I was cleaning out my office at home. No idea when I purchased it. Knowing me, it must of been a sale item at some book store..........

Did you know that the average person in the western world takes about 4,000 steps a day and the reasonable daily target should be 10,000 steps?

Good thing I like to walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home