Lets focus on ME

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Fear of Rapids

I did say that I was not going to do anymore water sports in my life, ever since the last almost deadly episode I had with the white water kayaking trip in Costa Rica.

STUPID ME did not listen to this, and ended up on a boat trip yesterday on the Brazilian side of Foz do Iguacu.

I was even DUMBER and sat up at front.

http://www.macucosafari.com.br/

Let me just say that we all got super wet and that I had a super fast heart beat happening when the driver of our speed boat stopped just below the falls so we would not all die.

The water was rapid level 5++++ for sure. I'm sure noone gets out of that one alive.

We were dangerously close to it, but of course still far enough to be safe.

My fear just intensifies when I see this.

I had to go though.

How could I not.

Crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home