Lets focus on ME

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Found While Camping

I am happy to report that I have found all my missing items.

I rearranged my tent and backpack and found all sorts of things.

It might rain tonight, so I had to look for rain gear, and what do I find???? A whole zippered area with stuff I thought I lost.

Happy now as I don't have to go into town tomorrow to buy what I lost.

I think I might go anyways and book a massage.

I really like camping.

Side note on massages:

I had one on the beach in Parati. 24 Reias for 60 minutes. That's $12.00 USD. Great deal. My massage was over after 40 minutes after she tried to ask me what other areas of my body needed work and what kind of pressure I wanted applied. I had absolutely no idea what she was saying in Portuguese.......so I kept nodding that everything was fine. She ended up charging me 15 Reias..........$6.00 USD and would not take a tip. I think she felt bad.

I only figured out what she was saying after I commented to the bartender as she had tried to get him over to translate, but he was busy and didn't bother coming over to help her.

No problem..........there are many massage places by the sea.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant believe you said those words....I LOVE CAMPING!!!!!!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home