Lets focus on ME

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Eyes Looking at Me

This free internet at the hostel is a bit agressive.

Basically there are 5 computers here. The 2 out front in the office are for 30 minute sign up's. The 2 by the bar and the film room are for whatever time you like. You just have to wait for it to free up.......which could take quite a while.

I'm sitting at one of the ones at the bar, and there is this one girl that was standing by both computers just staring at me and the other girl using the computer. She now has taken a chair and is eating a bag of chips staring at both of us.

How uncomfortable.

I can' t think.

I usually just go up to the people using the computers and ask how long they will be and then ask them to waive me over before they leave.

I can't blog with this stalker staring at me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home