Lets focus on ME

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Museo De Arte

Just got back from visiting the Modern Art Museum....Parque Metropolitano La Sabana.

I only paid 1,500 Colones, as not all the museum was open today. It appeared that they were changing some paintings around.

I like visiting these types of spots in the different cities I am in.

There was a homage to Rembrandt....which I thought would also include a few of his paintings.

I forgot where I was.

I can say that I saw most of his paintings when I was in Holland......they have great museums there.

This one was also good, but not as big, and no real famous artists...other than some newer Central American ones.

I didn't recognize any of the names.

Mind you, in most modern art museums, I don't recognize anyone no matter what city I'm in.

I love art..... but definitely no expert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home