Lets focus on ME

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Freaky Guy

While I was typing my first entry of the day, here in the computer room down the hall from me, this older guy in just boxers comes in and sits at the third computer.

I'm using the first computer, so there is another one in between us (each in their own computer station).

This guy is smoking...........something he is NOT allowed to do in this smoke free room.

He then proceeds to cough up his lung and scratch himself over and over, grunting as he was doing this.

I just about said something to this PIG of a man!

I'm pretty sure this disgusting man is here for all the paid sex he can get.

He also looks like one of those perverts that comes to these types of countries for child sex.

I think I will go wash and hand sanitize my hands, just in case he used this computer key pad.

He gives me the creeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home