Lets focus on ME

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Arco in Quinto Calle

I'm strolling down 5th Calle and just under the big yellow arch, I see a horse & buggy carrying a couple who are in wedding gear! The horse was also dressed up with a white bow around it's head. White flowers were hanging from the buggy and when they stopped in front of the arch, a photographer took pictures.

You never know, I might also see Jim in 2 weeks, when he is getting married to a Guatemalan girl. I met Jim at Nuestros the other day. He is from Alabama and has been travelling around the world on missionary type work. His family is coming from the USA this week and he is getting ready for the big celebration.

I keep forgetting to bring my camera with me for these great photo opportunities!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home