Lets focus on ME

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Mary Kay Cosmetics

Remember them? I think they still sell cosmetics in Canada.

I ran into the Director of Mary Kay Guatemala, yesterday at the tour shop.

When I walked in, I see these 2 ladies, all dressed up, with make up all over a desk. I of course, had to inquire what was going on.

Olga Aroche de Diaz was so pleased to meet me.

I think she thought I sold this stuff in Canada.

I still have a lot to learn in my speaking skills in the Spanish language.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bet I remember them..I still buy the cosmetics..started buying them in 1983.....my rep is over 80 Yrs old and she looks like she is in her 60's....I can only hope I look that good when I am old...I have enjoyed reading all your exerpts...how amazing everything you are doing.....you must be able to relate some of the Spanish language to our Italian...

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Isabella

I have not forgotten you. I am a slow at computer stuff. Finally got a computer that works- sort of(old '95 PC). Anyways, i finally got to read all of your blogs. simply amazing. i am so proud of you to step out of youe comfort zone. Did you get a digital camera yet? I feel like i am with you there when I read your blogs. You must think of writing your memoirs! Take care and I look forward to more. Love, Carmen

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home