Lets focus on ME

Friday, September 29, 2006

Time

I have lots of it now. I'm back in Antigua. On my own.

I moved in with my family. I got here around 8:30 am after a shuttle dropped me off. I had left my bags at the school, so just picked them up and went to the house.

There is a laundry drop, 3 doors down. I had several loads done. Almost $10.00. Not a great job- but at least they smell clean. I don't believe they use bleach for whites.

I was trying to catch up with a few stories. I still have lots more, but this will have to do. I'm off for an ice cream and then to try and find where I live. I always get lost.

I have 2 hours to find the house. Dinner is at 7 pm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you made it back for dinner! I finally have some time after moving to the Island to catch up on your adventures - I'm envious! Can't wait to see the pictures! Enjoy your 'new family' and stay away from trees with moving branches...

Liz - formerly Fort girl, now Island girl!! : )

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home