Lets focus on ME

Friday, September 17, 2010

Four Thirty Morning Drama

Knock Knock.

Who's there I wonder at 4:30 am this morning.

Oh- just our tour leader waking me up to let me know 'We have a problem- Michelle is not back yet from the bar.'

Angela was out with her and a few others- they ended up splitting up and now Ang was worried about her.

They wanted to know if I knew where the American guys we met the night before where staying.

No idea I say.

Great is what I'm thinking...is this going to happen every night???

What do you know.....right at 7 am the time we were leaving- AND- after Jo our tour leader finished writing a long note on how to find us- Michelle shows up.

Nice.

Good to see that people are responsible and considerate of others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home