Lets focus on ME

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mucho Bebidas

Last night was one of the first gong shows I was at with the group.

We broke out in two groups for dinner.

I ended up with the group going for Mexican food.

Afterwards, we all hooked up at that crazy little bar from the night before.

It´s two AM and they are trying to get us out of there.

I had to say Buenas Noches to the Columbians that were talking to me at the end of the night. I felt like I was in the Scarface movie talking to them.

Anita was a mess.

Alex picked up the American boy from California.

Johanna was with Miquel...the guy that worked at the bar. He was in love with her. She was being good. My advice to her continues to be to have a man at every port.

Nathan was well behaved.

Miquel´s cute little cousin (18 years old) with all the piercings and his tight clothes (he wore a belt that had a homemade mirror belt buckle) could not speak a word of english.

What a night!

We told everyone we would be back tonight- our last night in Banos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home